Graphic and Web Designer, Junior to Mid level (Sofia Office)
Leverage Sofia is a boutique creative agency seated in Sofia, Bulgaria piloted by two North American founders. We service clients across the core pillars of Branding, Web Design and Video production working with businesses to develop their brand presence and marketing, long term.
We are looking to add a junior to mid level graphic and web designer to our team. This position is full time, in our office. Leverage Sofia is an aesthetics driven company so the ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in graphic design principles including, layout, typography, web and print basics as well as follow design trends. As we are a very small team, this position gives the opportunity to work 1 on 1 with the senior members of the team to collaborate across diverse projects and develop your skills further, learning from people with over 13 years of international experience.
- Collaborate with the creative director on developing brand identity packages for clients from concept to final delivery.
- Research and create mood boards with inspiration based on creative direction given for various projects including brand identity, web design and digital design
- Prepare all final deliverables for brand identity packages, including brandbooks, templates for digital marketing and print ready files.
- Layout and preparation for Print design including, brochures, and displays
- Applying edits from client feedback to designs
- Participating in client communications through project duration
- Web design including full, page by page mockups including desktop and mobile layouts
- Collaboration with video editors to develop graphics and typography for video
- Periodically assist with video shoots when needed
- Participate in creating content and assets for Leverage marketing and social media
- Time management and respect for deadlines
- Able to take direction and communicate effectively between team members.
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong skills in layout and typography
- Basic understanding of web design principles
- Strong written and spoken English as we communicate predominantly in EN in the office and with our clients.
- Solid understanding of design for social media, and basics functionality of Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin and Facebook
- Experience with WordPress and no code tools like Elementor, Webflow and Squarespace (we are willing to train you if you don’t have experience)
- CCS / HTML knowledge
- Motion graphics
- Photo Retouching
- Basic video editing
- Opportunity to work with in a small, quickly evolving, highly skilled team
- Mentorship and training in new skills
- Timely, above average pay with all government insurances paid.
- Opportunity for international travel
- Long term employment perspective and progressing to leading creative teams.
HOW TO APPLY:
– Apply with a CV and link to your portfolio or examples of previous work sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and given a test task to complete.