Design Internship (Sofia Office)
We are seeking a highly creative and talented Graphic and Web Design Intern to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will work closely with our senior team members to assist in creating designs for various web and digital projects.
This internship offers the opportunity to learn the business of design and marketing in a high level environment with an international team. We focused on teaching and developing our interns, exposing them to the full process of bringing projects from the concept to final delivery as well as instilling good work habits.
This is a part-time, unpaid internship with the potential for future employment. The position will require a commitment of 10-20 hours per week, with flexible scheduling to accommodate academic obligations. After 6 months, interns that demonstrate strong abilities will be offered a Junior Designer position.
- Design and create visually appealing graphics, logos, layouts, and web pages using Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and other industry-standard design software.
- Collaborate with our team to brainstorm and develop design concepts that meet our clients’ needs.
- Help maintain and update our company’s website and social media accounts.
- Assist in creating marketing materials such as brochures, and presentations.
- Assist on video shoots
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the overall creative vision of the company.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in graphic design, web design, or a related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design software.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and web development is a plus.
- Strong visual and conceptual design skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, please submit your resume, a portfolio of your work, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and given a test task to complete.